Linkage is a study designed to understand the needs of older people in Camden.
- We are contacting Camden residents aged 70 and older
- If you are interested in participating, we will telephone you and ask questions about your health, memory and any disabilities
- If you are admitted to hospital, we will see you throughout your stay
- We will repeat the telephone assessment after two years to assess any changes
- Studying individuals before, during and after hospitalisation may help us to understand how to improve healthcare in Camden and the NHS beyond
A COVID-19 sub-study is underway to understand who gets infected, and how and when that infection becomes severe. Thank you to everyone who has taken part.
For more information: COVID-19 sub-study