Linkage is a study designed to understand the needs of older people in Camden.
- We are contacting Camden residents aged 70 and older
- If you are interested in participating, we will telephone you and ask questions about your health, memory and any disabilities
- If you are admitted to hospital, we will see you throughout your stay
- We will repeat the telephone assessment after two years to assess any changes
- Studying individuals before, during and after hospitalisation may help us to understand how to improve healthcare in Camden and the NHS beyond
A COVID-19 sub-study is underway to understand who gets infected, and how and when that infection becomes severe. Thank you to everyone who has taken part. We are inviting current members of the LINKAGE study as well as anyone who is a resident of Camden and is aged over 70 to take part.
For more information: COVID-19 sub-study